by Armen Living
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: AML-LCNA30ARBABR
Ship Weight: 34.0 lb
10+ in stock
The Napa barstool with arms has an effortless, yet elegant design that fits right in to any living space décor. It has a basket woven back support with a wood panel above it that can serve as a headrest. The arm rest is a bonus and will heighten your complete comfort and relaxation experience. The Napa barstool comes in a rich Auburn Bay finish with Brown Faux Leather and comfortable seats. Available in 26" counter height or 30" bar height.Specifications
- Item Dimensions: D 19 X W 19 X H 47 In.
- Product Material: Metal, Faux Leather/Leatherette
- Product Weight: 29 lbs
- Lead Time to Ship: 1-3 days
- Finish Color: Auburn BayN/A
- Upholstery Color: Brown
- Frame: Metal
- Fabric Content: 100% polyurethane
- Assembly Required: No
- Armed Barstool with a wood frame for durability
- Comes with a sturdy tripod base
- Seat is made from solid pine wood and finished with a black metal
- Product Dimensions: 19"W X 19"D X 47"H SH: 30"H
- Sturdy construction for years of enjoyment
- Manufacturer's 1 Year Limited Warranty
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Barstool, Bar Stool, Stool, Bar, Leather , Faux Leather, Napa, 30, bar Height, Arm, Brown
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.