by Armen Living
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: AML-LCNABACRWA
Ship Weight: 28.0 lb
This Naples barstool features ample cushioning providing both stability and comfort. It is designed with a swivel base, sturdy footrest and adjustable height lever to comfortably select your desired height to maximize your seating comfort. This piece has a uniquely designed mid-backrest that adds a mid-century modern flare. With a striking chrome finish, this piece will compliment your existing decor. Seat adjusts with a gas-lift mechanism in Chrome finish with Walnut wood and Cream Faux Leather for the seating construction. Available in Black and Cream.Specifications
- Item Dimensions: D 20 X W 21 X H 36-45 In.
- Product Material: Chrome, Wood, Faux Leather/Leatherette
- Product Weight: 26 lbs
- Lead Time to Ship: 1-3 days
- Finish Color: Chrome, Walnut
- Wood Type: Walnut Veneer
- Upholstery Color: Cream
- Frame: Metal
- Fabric Content: 100% polyurethane
- Assembly Required: No
- The Naples wide Eames-inspired leatherette seat walnut wood and chrome finish
- This modern barstool has a chrome hydraulic lift base and a padded Pu seat
- Other features include a convenient footrest and a swivel seat
- Product Dimensions: 21"W X 20"D X 36-45"H SH: 25-34"H
- Sturdy construction for years of enjoyment
- Manufacturer's 1 Year Limited Warranty
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Barstool, Bar Stool, Stool, Bar, Leather , Faux Leather, Naples, Swivel, Chrome, Cream, Faux Leather, Leather, Walnut
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.