by Armen Living
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: AML-LCOJBAVBGR30
Ship Weight: 15.0 lb
10+ in stock
The Armen Living Ojai transitional swivel barstool is a luxurious item sure to make a statement in the modern home. The vintage black upholstered seat and rounded gray walnut wood back complement each other brilliantly, making the Ojai a standout. The frame’s mineral finish further enhances the style and sophistication of this contemporary masterpiece. The Ojai is available in 26 inch counter and 30 inch bar height.Specifications
- Item Dimensions: D 18 X W 24 X H 40 In.
- Product Material: Iron, Walnut Wood, Faux Leather, Foam
- Product Weight: 11 lbs
- Lead Time to Ship: 1-3 days
- Finish Color: Mineral
- Wood Type: Walnut
- Wood Color: Gray Walnut
- Construction: Iron, Walnut Wood, Faux Leather, Foam
- Upholstery Color: Vintage Black
- Frame: Metal
- Fabric Content: 100% Polyurethane, Urethane Foam
- Assembly Required: No
- Ojai Transitional Bar or Counter Height Metal Barstool
- Faux leather cushion enhances the beautiful metal frame to further add to home aesthetic
- Upholstered barstool with straight gray walnut back and cushioned seat, footrest included
- Product Dimensions: 23.5"W X 17.75"D X 40.125"H SH: 30"H
- Available in vintage black faux leather
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Barstool, Bar Stool, Stool, Bar, Leather , Faux Leather, Ojai, 30, Bar Height, Metal, Swivel, Vintage, Black, Faux Leather, Leather, Mineral, Gray
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.