by Armen Living
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: AML-LCOLBAES30
Ship Weight: 17.0 lb
10+ in stock
The Armen Living Olympia transitional swivel barstool is a sleek and stylish piece that offers the utmost comfort without compromising on style. This unique barstool is perfect for the kitchen or living room setting and can also be used as additional seating in any room of the house. The bandero tobacco fabric compliments the barstool's sleek auburn bay finished metal frame wonderfully. The Olympia’s high back and sturdy wooden construction add to the versatility as well as the durability of the piece. This modern barstool is guaranteed to be a stylish addition to any household. The Olympia is available in a 26 inch Counter Height or 30 inch Bar Height.Specifications
- Item Dimensions: D 18 X W 22 X H 47 In.
- Product Material: Iron, Wood, Fabric, Foam
- Product Weight: 13 lbs
- Lead Time to Ship: 1-3 days
- Finish Color: Auburn BayN/AN/A
- Construction: Iron, Wood, Fabric, Foam
- Upholstery Color: Bandero Espresso
- Frame: Metal
- Fabric Content: 100% Polyester, Urethane Foam
- Assembly Required: No
- Olympia Transitional Bar or Counter Height Upholstered Barstool
- Exquisite fabric seat and auburn bay finish frame makes a bold statement
- Upholstered barstool with straight back and cushioned seat, footrest included
- Product Dimensions: 21.63"W X 17.75"D X 47.124"H SH: 30"H
- Available in bandero tobacco and bandero espresso fabric
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Barstool, Bar Stool, Stool, Bar, Leather , Faux Leather, Olympia, 30, Bar Height, Metal, Swivel, Bandero Expresso, Fabric, Auburn Bay
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.