by Armen Living
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: AML-LCOSSTRECO26
Ship Weight: 28.0 lb
10+ in stock
Industrial is in; and the Osbourne Swivel Barstool embodies industrial in every form of the word. The incredibly gorgeous Copper Brushed Steel finish provides a look of style, elegance and modern flair not often seen embodied in barstools. The seat exemplifies the intricate, beauty and industrialization of mankind by providing a seat only on the same well-made materials that holds the whole thing together as one, quality barstool. Though it may seem intricate in its design, it offers vertical adjustability as well as a swivel feature so that your movement is as free as its concept.Specifications
- Item Dimensions: D 14 X W 14 X H 24-30 In.
- Product Material: Metal
- Product Weight: 18 lbs
- Lead Time to Ship: 1-3 days
- Finish Color: Industrial CopperN/A
- Upholstery Color: Industrial Copper
- Frame: MetalN/A
- Assembly Required: No
- Adds pizzazz to your home décor with our Osbourne barstool
- Industrial metal design, crafted to last
- Swivel, twist to adjust height and lock in place
- Product Dimensions: 14"W X 14"D X 24-30"H SH: 26"H
- Sturdy construction for years of enjoyment
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Barstool, Bar Stool, Stool, Bar, Leather , Faux Leather, Osbourne, Adjustable, Industrial, Copper, Metal
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.