by Armen Living
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: AML-LCPRBABLBS26
Ship Weight: 30.0 lb
5 in stock
The Armen Living Prinz modern stationary barstool is an elegant piece of furniture ideal for the contemporary home. The sturdy brushed stainless steel frame and plush faux leather upholstery provide the assurance of durability while detracting nothing from the comfort of this chic luxury item. Stylish and practical, the Prinz's style is matched brilliantly by its versitility, making it a perfect fit in just about any room of the house. The Prinz comes in two sleek colors, black and gray, and is available in 26 inch counter and 30 inch bar height.Specifications
- Item Dimensions: D 22 X W 22 X H 34 In.
- Product Material: Brushed Stainless Steel, Faux Leather
- Product Weight: 26 lbs
- Lead Time to Ship: 1-3 days
- Finish Color: Brushed Stainless SteelN/AN/A
- Construction: Brushed Stainless Steel, Faux Leather
- Upholstery Color: Black
- Frame: Metal
- Fabric Content: 100% Polyurethane, Urethane Foam
- Assembly Required: No
- Prinz Modern Counter or Bar Height Metal Barstool
- Elegant brushed stainless steel construction is enhanced by comfortable faux leather upholstery
- Upholstered barstool with curved back, footrest included
- Product Dimensions: 22"W X 22.05"D X 33.8"H SH: 26"H
- Available in gray and black faux leather
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Barstool, Bar Stool, Stool, Bar, Leather , Faux Leather, Prinz, 26, Counter Height, Metal, Swivel, Gray, Faux Leather, Leather, Stainless Steel
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.