by Armen Living
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: AML-LCRABAARKACH26
Ship Weight: 35.0 lb
5 in stock
Time to furnish the home bar, dining or accent your favorite seating collection with this essential Armen Living Raleigh Arm wood counter or barstool, perfect in the living room or den. It is made out of wood and its solid construction enables years of functionality and reliable use. This barstool swivels and in addition provides an armrest, footrest and back support that enhances the functionality of this transitional wood barstool in your home. This swivel barstool combines a rich Chestnut wood finish and a dark Kahlua Faux Leather seat, that blends as an ideal contrast to your home décor and style. Available in a 26” Counter Height or 30” Bar Height.Specifications
- Item Dimensions: D 23 X W 23 X H 42 In.
- Product Material: Chestnut Wood, Faux Leather/Leatherette
- Product Weight: 26 lbs
- Lead Time to Ship: 1-3 days
- Finish Color: Chestnut
- Wood Type: Chestnut
- Upholstery Color: Kahlua
- Frame: Wood
- Fabric Content: 100% polyurethane
- Assembly Required: No
- The versitile and stylist Raleigh transitional arm barstool in Counter and Bar Height
- Arm and Footrest provide comfort and stability
- Swivel stool showcases a rich Chestnut Wood Finish and Kahlua Faux Leather seat
- Product Dimensions: 23"W X 23"D X 42"H SH: 26"H
- Sturdy construction for years of enjoyment
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Barstool, Bar Stool, Stool, Bar, Leather , Faux Leather, Raleigh, Arm, 26, Counter Height, Swivel, Wood, Chestnut, Kahlua
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.