by Armen Living
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: AML-LCRE30BABR
Ship Weight: 29.0 lb
Our Reno barstool adds the combination of comfort, style and beauty to your dining room. It is a fully welded metal barstool with a basket woven back that gives your dining or bar area a flamboyant confidence of style. This metal 360 degree full-bearing swivel stool comes with an ergonomic padded seat and a foot rest. The rich Auburn bay finish with Brown Faux Leather gives this barstool the versatility to fit with any dining area décor. It is attractive and transitional, yet modern and gives your family and guests a reason to sit tight. Available in 26" counter height or 30" bar height.Specifications
- Item Dimensions: D 18 X W 18 X H 44 In.
- Product Material: Metal, Faux Leather/Leatherette
- Product Weight: 24 lbs
- Lead Time to Ship: 1-3 days
- Finish Color: Auburn BayN/A
- Upholstery Color: Brown
- Frame: Metal
- Fabric Content: 100% polyurethane
- Assembly Required: No
- Artistic mesh seat back design
- Seats up to 5 people
- Mixed media piece - laser cut patterned veneer wood column , glass top and stainless steel base
- Product Dimensions: 18"W X 18"D X 44"H SH: 30"H
- Sturdy construction for years of enjoyment
- Manufacturer's 1 Year Limited Warranty
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Barstool, Bar Stool, Stool, Bar, Leather , Faux Leather, Reno, 30, Bar Height, Auburn Bay, Brown
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.