by Armen Living
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: AML-LCSEBACRWA
Ship Weight: 22.0 lb
10+ in stock
The Armen Living Seattle contemporary barstool’s design features a swivel function, sturdy footrest, and gas-lift mechanism for height adjustment. This elegant piece provides both unique style and function with an attractive chrome finish that easily complements your modern home decor. In addition to the chrome column and base, the Seattle sports a beautiful walnut wood back frame and an elegant faux leather upholstered seat. The Seattle is futuristic looking stool with an elegant twist. Available in black and cream.Specifications
- Item Dimensions: D 20 X W 17 X H 34-42 In.
- Product Material: Chrome, Wood, Faux Leather/Leatherette
- Product Weight: 19 lbs
- Lead Time to Ship: 1-3 days
- Finish Color: Chrome, Walnut
- Wood Type: Walnut Wood
- Upholstery Color: Cream
- Frame: Metal
- Fabric Content: 100% polyurethane
- Assembly Required: No
- The Seattle swivel barstool has a walnut veneer and chrome-plated base with walnut wood and chrome finish
- Swivel barstool with a round base and footrest in chrome
- Adjustable height 33.5-42"H for easy bar-to-counter maneuvering
- Product Dimensions: 17"W X 20"D X 34-42"H SH: 25-32"H
- Sturdy construction for years of enjoyment
- Manufacturer's 1 Year Limited Warranty
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Barstool, Bar Stool, Stool, Bar, Leather , Faux Leather, Seattle, Chrome, Cream, Faux Leather, Walnut
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.