by Armen Living
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: AML-LCSLBABRWA26
Ship Weight: 27.0 lb
10+ in stock
The Armen Living Solvang mid-century barstool is a perfect fit for any contemporary household. This modern barstool features a sturdy walnut wood frame and 360 degree swivel function for exceptional mobility. Though ideal for the kitchen or bar, the Solvang's style and versatility allow it to function in just about any room of the house. The brown faux leather upholstered Slovang is available in 26 inch counter and 30 inch bar height.Specifications
- Item Dimensions: D 20 X W 21 X H 38 In.
- Product Material: Poplar, Faux Leather, Chrome Metal
- Product Weight: 12 lbs
- Lead Time to Ship: 1-3 days
- Finish Color: Chrome
- Wood Type: Poplar
- Wood Color: Walnut
- Construction: Poplar, Faux Leather, Chrome Metal
- Upholstery Color: Brown
- Frame: Metal
- Fabric Content: 100% Polyurethane
- Assembly Required: No
- Solvang Mid-Century Bar or Counter Height Wooden Barstool
- 360 degree swivel features allows for enhanced mobility
- Bucket seat design and added footrest provide exceptional comfort and enhanced style
- Product Dimensions: 21.25"W x 20.25"D x 38"H SH: 26
- Available in brown faux leather
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.