by Armen Living
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: AML-LCSPBAVGBS26
Ship Weight: 20.0 lb
The Armen Living Spago contemporary barstool is a beautifully upholstered addition to the modern home. The vintage gray tufted faux leather back and plush seat provide the highest degree of comfort while the sturdy brushed stainless steel frame endows the Spago with an exceptional grade of durability. Perfect for the kitchen or dining room, this barstool is an ideal choice for enhancing aesthetic flare. The Spago is available in 26 inch counter and 30 inch bar height.Specifications
- Item Dimensions: D 18 X W 22 X H 37 In.
- Product Material: Brushed Stainless Steel, Faux Leather
- Product Weight: 16 lbs
- Lead Time to Ship: 1-3 days
- Finish Color: Brushed Stainless SteelN/AN/A
- Construction: Brushed Stainless Steel, Faux Leather
- Upholstery Color: Vintage Gray
- Frame: Metal
- Fabric Content: 100% Polyurethane, Urethane Foam
- Assembly Required: No
- Spago Modern Counter or Bar Height Metal Barstool
- Elegant brushed brushed stainless steel frame is accented by a stylish faux leather seat
- Upholstered barstool with curved, tufted back and footrest included
- Product Dimensions: 22.05"W X 18.11"D X 37"H SH: 26"H
- Available in vintage gray faux leather
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Barstool, Bar Stool, Stool, Bar, Leather , Faux Leather, Spago, 26, Metal, vintage, Gray, Faux Leather, Leather, Stainless Steel
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.