by Armen Living
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: AML-LCSTBAKACH26
Ship Weight: 17.0 lb
3 in stock
The Armen Living Sonata transitional backless barstool is an ideal addition to any contemporary household. This beautiful chestnut wood stool features an inviting faux leather upholstered seat that is both stylish and comfortable. The stationary Sonata is perfect in the living room, but versatile enough to fit in just about every room of the house. The Sonata is available in Kahlua and come in your choice of 26 inch counter or 30 inch bar height.Specifications
- Item Dimensions: D 15 X W 15 X H 26 In.
- Product Material: Chestnut Wood, Faux Leather/Leatherette
- Product Weight: 13 lbs
- Lead Time to Ship: 1-3 days
- Finish Color: Chestnut
- Wood Type: Chestnut
- Upholstery Color: Kahlua
- Frame: Wood
- Fabric Content: 100% polyurethane
- Assembly Required: No
- Sonata stationary backless wood barstool in Counter and Bar Height
- Kahlua Faux Leather upholstery with Chestnut wood finish legs
- Transitional, traditional counter barstool
- Product Dimensions: 15"W X 15"D X 26"H SH: 26"H
- Sturdy construction for years of enjoyment
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Barstool, Bar Stool, Stool, Bar, Leather , Faux Leather, Sonata, 26, Counter Height, Wood, backless, Chestnut, Kahlua
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.