by Armen Living
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: AML-LCSTBAWABL
Ship Weight: 21.0 lb
10+ in stock
This Storm modern adjustable swivel barstool is designed with a sturdy footrest and adjustable height lever to comfortably select your desired height. This piece has a uniquely designed backrest that provides a mid-century feel with a generous and comfortable seating area. The attractive chrome finish gives a fresh look to compliment your existing decor. Seat adjusts with a gas-lift mechanism in Chrome finish with Walnut wood and Black Faux Leather for the seating construction. Available in Black, Brown and Cream.Specifications
- Item Dimensions: D 19 X W 18 X H 33-43 In.
- Product Material: Chrome, Wood, Faux Leather/Leatherette
- Product Weight: 18 lbs
- Lead Time to Ship: 1-3 days
- Finish Color: Chrome, Walnut
- Wood Type: Walnut Wood
- Upholstery Color: Black
- Frame: Metal
- Fabric Content: 100% polyurethane
- Assembly Required: No
- Mid-century modern Storm barstool with walnut wood and chrome finish
- Walnut veneer and hydraulic chrome-plated base
- Full-Bearing 360° swivel and adjustable height
- Product Dimensions: 18"W X 19"D X 33-43"H SH: 24-33"H
- Sturdy construction for years of enjoyment
- Manufacturer's 1 Year Limited Warranty
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Barstool, Bar Stool, Stool, Bar, Leather , Faux Leather, Storm, Chrome, Walnut, Black, Faux Leather
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.