by Armen Living
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: AML-LCTRSTGMPI
Ship Weight: 26.0 lb
10+ in stock
Our Tribeca Swivel barstool has the perfect cool mix of the industrial and vintage flair. It mimics the higher admired esthetics of the late 19th century- early 20thcentury industrial factory draftsman or office drafting stool. This can be used for a loft space or serve as a space saver dining or bar collection in any home. It comes in a Grey metal finish with a solid ash wood weathered finish seat. It’s sculpted silhouette features a tripod curved metal legs with a round wood seat that can be adjusted to counter or bar height by twisting it. It is part of the Tribeca collection, and can be paired with our beautifully crafted and matching Tribeca pub table.Specifications
- Item Dimensions: D 17 X W 16 X H 26-32 In.
- Product Material: Metal, Ash Wood
- Product Weight: 22 lbs
- Lead Time to Ship: 1-3 days
- Finish Color: Industrial Gray
- Wood Type: Ash Wood
- Upholstery Color: Ash Wood
- Frame: MetalN/A
- Assembly Required: No
- Modern and industrial Tribeca Collection
- Comes with a sturdy tripod base
- Seat is made from solid ash wood and finished with a black metal
- Product Dimensions: 16"W X 17"D X 26-32"H SH: 26-30"H
- Sturdy construction for years of enjoyment
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Barstool, Bar Stool, Stool, Bar, Leather , Faux Leather, Tribeca, Adjustable, Industrial Grey, Grey, Ash Wood
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.