by Armen Living
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: AML-LCVEBAES30
Ship Weight: 13.0 lb
10+ in stock
The Armen Living Ventura backless swivel barstool is a wonderful piece of transitional furniture perfect for any modern dwelling. The Ventura is available in two styles, bandero expresso with an auburn bay finish and bandero tobacco with a mineral finish. Regardless of stylistic choice, this contemporary barstool is certain to enhance the look of any kitchen or living room while sporting the added comfort of its expertly upholstered seat. The Ventura is available in 26 inch counter and 30 inch bar height.Specifications
- Item Dimensions: D 18 X W 18 X H 30 In.
- Product Material: Iron, Wood, Fabric, Foam
- Product Weight: 10 lbs
- Lead Time to Ship: 1-3 days
- Finish Color: Auburn BayN/AN/A
- Construction: Iron, Wood, Fabric, Foam
- Upholstery Color: Bandero Espresso
- Frame: Metal
- Fabric Content: 100% Polyester, Urethane Foam
- Assembly Required: No
- Ventura Transitional Bar or Counter Height Metal Barstool
- Beautiful rounded legs and footring enhance aesthetic beauty and comfort
- Backless barstool with cushioned seat and footrest
- Product Dimensions: 18"W X 18"D X 30"H SH: 30"H
- Available in bandero tobacco and bandero espresso fabric
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Barstool, Bar Stool, Stool, Bar, Leather , Faux Leather, Ventura, 30, Bar Height, Metal, Swivel, Backless, Bandero Expresso, Fabric, Auburn Bay
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.