by Armen Living
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: AML-LCVI26BAGR
Ship Weight: 24.0 lb
10+ in stock
The Viper contemporary swivel barstool is sleek and modern, with a plush, comfortable, well-cushioned Grey Faux Leather upholstered seat, offering the ultimate in barstool comfort and style. The compact style of this barstool allows it to fit into smaller areas, and would be well suited for an intimate home bar or kitchenette, while the brushed stainless steel finish gives it a modern style all its own that can look good anywhere you need. Highly crafted and beautifully simple, this contemporary barstool also offers the ability to swivel side to side, allowing you to find just the right seating position in your home. Available in 26" counter height or 30" bar height.Specifications
- Item Dimensions: D 21 X W 20 X H 35 In.
- Product Material: Brushed Stainless Steel, Faux Leather/Leatherette
- Product Weight: 20 lbs
- Lead Time to Ship: 1-3 days
- Finish Color: Brushed Stainless SteelN/A
- Upholstery Color: Grey
- Frame: Metal
- Fabric Content: 100% polyurethane
- Assembly Required: No
- The Viper Barstool is transitional with a contemporary edge
- High quality construction with solid Black-washed wood finish
- richly hued Purple upholstery transcend the bounds of time
- Product Dimensions: 20"W X 21"D X 35"H SH: 26"H
- Sturdy construction for years of enjoyment
- Manufacturer's 1 Year Limited Warranty
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Barstool, Bar Stool, Stool, Bar, Leather , Faux Leather, Viper, 26, Counter Height, Swivel, Stainless Steel, Grey, Faux Leather, Leather
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.