FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: BOR-76324
Ship Weight: 32.0 lb
4 in stock
The Sheldon counter stool adds zest to a simplistic design. It's admired for its sophisticated multistep wire-brush finish and accredited engineering. It's available in a driftwood gray finish, with a choice of oatmeal or ivory linen upholstery. Both options are constructed with hardwood, high-density foam cushioning and guaranteed to last. The Sheldon also features a full-ring footrest protected with a metal kick plate on top, double seat apron and a ball bearing steel swivel plate which provides a flawless 360-degree swivel. Available in a 29-inch bar height as well.
- Dimensions: L 17-21.5 W 17-18 H 24-37.5 in.
- Weight: 28 lbs
- Finish: Driftwood Gray Wire-brush and Ivory
- Material: Rubberwood and Linen
- Style: Transitional
- Multistep wire-brush finishing method
- Ready To Assemble construction (RTA): all tools are included making assembly easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Driftwood Gray finish
- Ivory linen upholstered seat with single welt cord trim
- Protective metal kick-plate around the top of the footrest
- Standard Counter Height: Seat height 24"
- Seat diameter is 17.5"
- 360 degree swivel
- Made with solid rubberwood
- Backrest height is approximately 14.5" from the top of the seat
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.