FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: BOR-99431
Ship Weight: 30.5 lb
10 in stock
The handsome Smuk Adjustable stool offers an update to a traditional style. Made with attention to detailing the Smuk is sure to be a statement piece in your home. Made with Bentwood the shape of this stool is ideal for comfort seekers. The chrome base updates this stool while allowing you to adjust the seat to your preferred height.
- Color: White
- Material: Wood veneer, MDF and Steel
- Style: Modern
- Ready to Assembly (RTA) construction: all tools are included making assembly easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Shiny silver chrome steel base and footrest
- Bentwood stool frame in walnut finish
- Two metal L-brackets connecting the seat & backrest
- Hydrographic technology used on the metal L brackets to create a wood motif finish matching the bentwood frame of the stool
- Adjustable Seat height
- 360 Degree Swivel
- Seat & backrest upholstered with white PU (also available with shiny black PU)
- Tufted seat & backrest
- Base Diameter is 18"
- Seat height adjusts from 22" - 31"
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Distressed Finish: No
- Country of Origin: China
- Warranty: 3 month
|Boraam Industries was established in 2001. Their highly qualified sales team has many years of experience in the furniture industry. Products are distributed from Mundelein, Ilinois. In addition, Boraam provides sourcing and product development services in neighboring countries, such as Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia. The downstream manufacturing capacity of Boraam, ensures on-time delivery of high quality furniture.|
|Manufacturer's Warranty: 90 Day Limited Warranty|
DimensionsH 45 x W 20 x D 23.75 in.
Item Weight26 lbs
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.