FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: CHP-CHB2005PLUS
Ship Weight: 11.0011 lb
10+ in stock
Vacuum and wet mopping had never been so easy with Chimptron's 2005Plus Robotic Vacuum Cleaner. This versatile vacuum cleaner comes with 3 cleaning modes: Auto cleaning, spot cleaning, and edge cleaning. Its features include wet and drop mopping, slim design, UV sterilization, double side brushes, LED touch screen, cross-obstacle, infrared remote control, status voice prompt, strong suction, anti-falling, anti-collision, low noise, schedule cleaning, recharging mode, virtual wall, and big mop.
- Water tank brings an auto damp moping for hard floor only (wood tile marbel laminate).
- 2000MAH Battery - Can easily clean up large-sized room within 2500 square foot.
- Wet Mopping - Dripping water automatically and evenly keeps the mop wet and clean effectively.
- Slim Design - With the vacuum at 90mm in height (3.5 inches), the robotic vacuum can clean underneath furniture such as sofas, tables, and beds easily.
- UV Sterilization - The UV lamp kills the bacteria on the floor and carpet, keeping the house clean and healthy.
- Double Side Brushes - The double side brushes makes cleaning the corners perfectly. Central hole suction avoids the suction inlet being blocked by rubbish.
- LED Touch Screen
- Vacuuming and mopping functions
- Put dust bin into the robot and remove the mop holder, start vacuuming sweeping mode in the initial cleaning round.
- Instead the dust bin with water tank and install the mop holder, mopping mode makes a deeper cleaning on your hard wood floor.
- Infrared Remote Control
- Status Voice Prompt
- Strong Suction - 1080 PA
- Strong Power
- Anti-Falling - With the intelligent infrared induction of anti-falling, the vacuum will automatically recognize the edge of the floor (>8CM in height) prevents falling.
- Anti-Collision - With TAC Intelligent Induction feature, the robotic vacuum will turn around when it is about to run into the furniture, effectively avoiding the damages that may be caused by the collision.
- Wet Mopping
- Low Noise - 45DB noise ensures quiet environment when the vacuum is at work.
- Better Climbing
- Cleaning Modes
- Auto Cleaning
- Spot Cleaning
- Edge Cleaning
- Scheduling Cleaning - The robotic vacuum will clean based on the scheduled time that you've set.
- Recharging Mode - The robotic vacuum will return to its charging dock at low battery level.
- Virtual Wall - The virtual wall allows the robotic vacuum cleaner to work within the areas that you wish to be cleaned.
- Big Mop - The mop covering half of the robotic vacuum cleaner will spread the water automatically and evenly.
- Note: Running the robotic vacuum without mop holder will decrease the possibility of stuck.
- Diameter: 13.38"
- Height: 3.54"
- Item Weight: 9.03 lbs.
- Voltage: 14.4V
- Battery: Ni-MH 2000MAH
- Dustbin: 300 ML
- Charging Type: Auto-Charging/Charging by Hand
- Cleaning Mode: Auto, Spot, Along the Wall, Schedule
- Charging Time: 90 Minutes
- Button Type: LED Touch Button
- 1 x CHB2005PLUS Vacuum Cleaner
- 1 x Charging Base
- 1 x Remote Control (Battery Included)
- 1 x Virtual Wall (Battery Not Included)
- 1 x Cleaning Brush
- 1 x AC Adapter
- 1 x Water Tank with 2 Mopping Pads
- 2 x Side Brushes
- 1 x HEPA Filter
- 1 x User Manual
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.