FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: CHP-CHFX-B17-WH
Ship Weight: 1.0009 lb
10+ in stock
Wireless doorbell is an ideal unit for easily installing a doorbell without the hassle of wiring. Simply plug the receiver to an AC outlet and mount the transmitter where needed and you are ready to go! The doorbell features 52 chimes and four levels of volume to suit your needs and can reach a distance of up to 1,000 ft when there are no obstructions. This item is also ideal for use as panic button for elderly, children, or patients.
- Easy Set Up: Broken doorbells are hard to replace. With Chimptron's energy-saving wireless doorbell, installation is simple. Our receiver and transmitter are pre-paired for installation.
- Stylish modern design fits into any home and office.
- 52 chimes (16 chord) to choose from and 4 steps volume control (25~110dB).
- Simple to use and easy-to-install without the hassle of running any wires.
- With up to 1,000 ft operating range in open space, 350-500 ft audible range.
- IP44 waterproof transmitter with soft silicon press button, it is able to withstand rain or shine.
- Eye-catching backlight flashes when someone pushes the doorbell.
- Different quantity of push unit (transmitter) and chime unit (receiver) are free to pair together.
- If paired multiple push units in one system,the chime can be set to different for each push unit.
- Using learning code to prevent interference from other wireless transmitters.
- Easy to choose your change and select your favorite ringtone with forward and backward button.
- Automatically save selected ringtone after power off.
- Approved with CE, FCC, RoHS Certification.
- Voltage of Plug-In Smart Receiver: AC 110V ~ AC 220V 50Hz/60Hz
- Battery in Transmitter: 12V 23A Alkaline Battery
- Power Consumption (Transmitter): < 10mW
- Wireless Range: 1000 ft in Open Air; 350~500 ft w/ Metal Security doors and Walls
- Selectable Ring Tone: 52 Options
- Volume Range: 4 Levels (up to 110 dB)
- Expandable to Multiple Smart Receiver or Transmitter: Up to 50
- Working Frequency: 433.92 MHz±280KHz
- Working Temperature: -30?~70?
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.