by Crosley Furniture
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: CRO-KD520007CH
Ship Weight: 148.0 lb
Transform an empty space into an attractive dining spot with the Crosley 5-Piece Pub Table Set. This set includes two barstools and a table that are a perfect balance between design and utility. The square-shaped table provides ample surface space to use in the bar or the kitchen and pair nicely with your choice of three chair styles: X-Back, School House, or Upholstered Saddle stools. This contemporary-styled set is available in multiple finishes that will complement a variety of home decors. Simple yet stylish, this pub set is sure to offer a versatile solution to your home design needs.
- Item Weight: 112.5 lbs
- Product Dimension: 32 x 32 x 40.5 In.
- Dining set includes Tapered Leg Table and four School House Stools
- Solid hardwood and veneer construction
- The square-shaped table provides ample surface space to use in the bar or the kitchen
- This contemporary-styled set is available in multiple finishes that complement a variety of home decors
- Table measures 36 inches high by 32 inches wide; 24-inch stool height
- Assembly Required Y/N: Y
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.