FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: FKM-2985
Pretend you are in the mountains enjoying the peaceful scenery and fresh air. This Bighorn Sheep stage puppet from Folkmanis can be your guide as an expert climber and a tough guy. He knows the ropes and no one wants to mess with those horns. Ideal for use in interactive stage and puppet theater, Folkmanis Puppets are also great for teaching, daycare, school, pretend play, games and parties, or to pair with a book for storytelling. Easy to feed and care for, just add lots of love and snuggly fun. This puppet measures 4 x 9 x 15 Inch (LxWxH). Folkmanis has been encouraging young imaginations to blossom since 1976 with its innovative and engaging specialty puppets, promoting creativity and discovery while winning nearly every industry, child development and kid-tested award. Folkmanis has grown to become the premier manufacturer of plush puppets worldwide, offering over 200 of the most heartwarming and realistically designed creatures--both exotic and familiar--on the market today. (Birthday: July, 2013).
- Made using the highest quality materials
- Award winning design
- Great fun for toddlers and children
- Easily animate this expert climbing Bighorn Sheep plush hand stage puppet
- Ideal for stage and puppet theater, storytelling, teaching, daycare, pre-school, pretend play, role-playing, presentations, games, parties and gifts
- Your hand controls the mouth, expressions and forelegs of this interactive animal hand stage puppet
- Constructed from high-quality materials with exceptionally realistic details; easy to care for years of play
- Comfortably slips over the hand; measures 4 x 9 x 15 inches (LxWxH)
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.