by Hillsdale Furniture
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: HIL-4127-831
Ship Weight: 19.0 lb
Hillsdale Wayland 30 Inch Swivel Barstool - HIL-4127-831
Scrollwork weaving in and out across the back of the Wayland stool creates an intricate design that adds a lovely touch to the simple silhouette. Finished in a dark Pewter that is enhanced by the sleek black vinyl seat, this stool swivels 360 degrees adding convenience to style. Available in counter or bar height. Assembly required.
- Belongs to Wayland Collection
- Classic to Traditional Style
- Pewter Finish
- Swivel Stool
- Slat Back
- Metal Frame
- Vinyl Upholstery
- Recommended care: Dust frequently using a clean, specially treated dusting cloth that will attract and hold dust particles. Do not use liquid or abrasive cleaners as they may damage the finish
- 30 Inch Seat Height
- Product Type: Barstool
- Product Finish: Pewter
- Style: Transitional, Classic
- Swivel: With Swivel
- Chair Back: With a Back
- Seat Height: Bar Height 28"-32"
- Arms: Without Arms
- Frame Material: Metal
- Upholstery Material: Vinyl
- Product Collection: Wayland
- Brand: Hillsdale Furniture
- Weight: 19.00 lbs
- Dimensions: W - 18" x D - 17" x H - 45"
Item Weight: 19.00 lbs
Dimension: W 18" x D 17" x H 45"
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.