by Hillsdale Furniture
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: HIL-4708-831
Ship Weight: 71.0 lb
Hillsdale Kendall 30" Barstool - HIL-4708-831
The elegance of the swivel bar stool is brought forth by its intricate details. Notice on the back the twisting spindles topped by arches and how this motif is carried into the stool legs. The pewter base with antique bronze highlighting finish and faux suede fawn (beige) fabric seat adds a warm glow to complete the wonderful style of the Kendall stool.
- Memory swivel seat
- Fawn (Beige) Faux Suede fabric
- Pewter Base finish with Antique Highlights
- Constructed of sturdy steel
- Some assembly required
- Suited for Residential Use Only
- Seat Height: 30"
- Recommended Care: Dust frequently using a clean, specifically treated dusting cloth that will attract and hold dust particles. Do not use wax or abrasive cleaners as they may damage the finish.
- Product Type: Barstool
- Product Finish: Pewter Bronze
- Style: Contemporary
- Product Material: Metal / Upholstered
- Swivel: With Swivel
- Chair Back: With a Back
- Product Collection: Kendall
- Brand: Hillsdale Furniture
- Weight: 71.00 lbs
- Dimensions: W - 19" x D - 22" x H - 46"
Item Weight: 71.00 lbs
Dimension: W 19" x D 22" x H 46"
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.