by Hillsdale Furniture
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: HIL-61573
Ship Weight: 49.0 lb
Hillsdale Douglas 24 Inch Wood Counter Stool - HIL-61573
A classic barstool for traditional home interiors, the Douglas barstool features intricate carved accents, arm rests, a roomy swivel seat, a versatile distressed cherry finish, supple black leather, and a comfortable padded back for your ultimate comfort. Constructed of solid hardwoods and climate controlled wood composites.
- Belongs to Douglas Collection
- Finished in Cherry, Gold
- Constructed of hardy hardwood
- Classic to Transitional Style
- Swivel Stool
- Stylish Slat Back
- Recommended care: Dust frequently using a clean, specially treated dusting cloth that will attract and hold dust particles. Do not use liquid or abrasive cleaners as they may damage the finish
- Product Type: Counter Height Stool
- Product Finish: Cherry, Gold
- Style: Classic, Transitional
- Swivel: With Swivel
- Chair Back: Slat Back
- Seat Height: Counter Height 24"-26"
- Arms: With Arms
- Frame Material: Wood
- Upholstery Material: Leather
- Product Collection: Douglas
- Brand: Hillsdale
- Weight: 49.00 lbs
- Dimensions: W - 24" x D - 22" x H - 43"
Item Weight: 49.00 lbs
Dimension: W 24" x D 22" x H 43"
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.