by Patio Heaven
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: PAT-SB-10-54
Ship Weight: 57.9992 lb
10+ in stock
Outdoor Wicker Club Chair
- Uses Polyethylene-based fiber, the highest quality of woven material
- Fibers are non-toxic (even when burned, no toxic substances are generated), environmentally friendly, and completely recyclable that is man-made and are hand-woven over an aluminum frame
- Due to high density, extruded nature, and integral color through the fiber weave, it is inherently resistant to UV light, rain, salt water, chlorine, sun creams, tanning oils, mildew and extreme temperature fluctuations
- Back pillows are optional
- Sunbrella fabric is used for cushions and covers
|Patio Heaven is backed by 40 years experience with top manufacturers worldwide. We can customize to all configurations using the finest outdoor materials and fabrics.|
Item Weight58 lbs
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.