FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: PSU-PBC-102
Ship Weight: 1.0 lb
1 in stock
When your dog barks, the PetSafe Standard No Bark Dog Collar will give a warning beep and mild correction. If he continues to bark, then he will receive the warning tone with a slightly stronger correction. This will continue up through 6 levels of correction. The PetSafe Standard Anti Bark Collar senses the vibrations in your dog's throat that happen only during barking. While not at all harmful, the PetSafe Standard No Bark Control Collar is an effective deterrent to excessive barking.
We will beat any advertised price on this item. Find a lower price online and we will match it!
Call us at 1-888-286-2347 x 1 or Email Us for your price match.
- Lifetime Warranty
- One of the smallest receivers available at only 2.3 ounces. Receiver Size: 1.75 x 1 x 1.25 inches
- Sophisticated microprocessor technology provides a warning beep with the first bark
- Six levels of progressive correction for stubborn dogs
- Not too strong for small or timid dogs...yet strong enough for large or stubborn dogs
- Automatic shut-off if your dog continues to bark more than 15 times in a 50 second period. The PBC-102 will then reset after 3 minutes
- Owners Manual
Click here to see bark collar FAQ
Dimensions1.75" x 1" x 1.25"
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.