FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: PSU-PIG00-13661-PUL-275
Ship Weight: 11.9998 lb
10+ in stock
We will beat any advertised price on this item. Find a lower price online and we will match it!
Call us at 1-888-286-2347 x 1 or Email Us for your price match.
(1) PIG00-13661 Fence Transmitter
(2) PUL-275 Dog Collar Receiver
(1) Spool of 20 gauge wire - 500 feet
(50) Boundary flags
(2) RFA-67D-11 battery for collar
(1) Power adapter for fence transmitter
(4) Contact prongs - 2 long and 2 short
(1) Test light
(2) Wire nuts
(1) Owner's manual and warranty card
PetSafe PIG00-13661 In-Ground Deluxe Radio Fence:
You can train as many dogs as you want on the same electric dog fence system, as long as they are each wearing a receiver collar.
The PetSafe PIG00-13661 in-ground deluxe radio fence will ensure you safe, comfortable and effective containment of pets weighing 8 pounds or more. The system works by producing a radio signal transmitted from the fence transmitter through as much as 500 feet of boundary wire enclosing the pet area (up to 25 acres). The pet wears a receiver collar with contact points touching the neck and can easily be trained to stay within the pet area.
When the pet strays into the warning zone the receiver collar gives a warning beep. If the pet continues into the warning zone, a safe, static correction is delivered through the contact points until the animal returns to the pet area. The pet-specific customized training method includes three adjustable training modes--warning only, correction only, and warning followed by correction. The adjustable collar comes equipped with a waterproof receiver, which requires a 6-volt battery and includes a low-battery indicator. The side facing the throat offers a concave inside surface and curved washers for a more comfortable fit.
- Deluxe UltraLight Receiver with adjustable collar
- 4 adjustable levels of correction plus beep-only mode
- Low battery indicator on Receiver Collar
- Transmitter has built-in lightning protection
- Pet-specific customized training method
- Manual included
- Height: 4.75"
- Width: 4.25"
- Depth: 2.10"
- Frequency: 10.65 kHz Standard, 7kHz alternative available
- Flip up front cover
- Light gray in color
- Two red indicator lights (loop and power)
- Wire break alarm
- Two Boundary Wire terminals
- Boundary Width Control Knob
- "ABC" Boundary Control Switch
- Adapter: Model number: RFA-14 (12v A/C, 830 ma)
- Ground Terminal
- Fuse protected, uses 250 volt 1/2 amp fuse
PetSafe PUL-275 Collar:The Ultralight Receiver is the world's smallest receiver weighing only 1.5 ounces and measures 2 1/8 x 3/4 x 3/4 inches. It uses (2) 3-volt batteries (included with every receiver) with an average battery life of 7 months. We recommend the Ultralight Receiver for cats or dogs over 8 pounds that are easy or average to train. This unit is not for stubborn breeds!
The Ultralight Receiver is compatible with:
- Indoor Radio Fence System
Receiver Collar Specs:
- Height: .75"
- Width: 2"
- Depth: .75"
- Weight: 1.5 oz
- Uses 6-volt (RFA-67) Battery
- Interchangeable Contact Points (Long and Short)
- Concave inside surface (side facing throat)
- Curved washers to match concave surface
- 25 second safety timeout
- Has Progressive Correction and Anti-Linger programming
Installation Video Clip:
|Boundary Wire Chart|
|Acres||Approximate Feet of Wire Needed|
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.