FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: PSU-RFA-18-11
Ship Weight: 1.0009 lb
10+ in stock
We will beat any advertised price on this item. Find a lower price online and we will match it!
Call us at 1-888-286-2347 x 1 or Email Us for your price match.
The PetSafe RFA-18-11 is an 6V Alkaline Battery 1-Pack that keeps your pet's collar going strong with long-life alkaline power. This battery pack allows you to replace your old, dead Petsafe Bark-Collar batteries with the brand new ones. It is designed to work with most Petsafe collars.
- 6V Alkaline Replacement Battery 1-Pack
- Long-Life Alkaline Power
- Designed to Work w/ Most Petsafe Collars
RFA-18-11 is Compatible with:
- PetSafe Bark Control PBC00-11005, PBC00-11282, PBC19-11043
- PetSafe Remote Trainer PVPP-300
- Standard Receiver RF-250 or PG-250M
- Old style (pre 2002) BC-102 Standard Bark Collar & Big Dog Remote Trainer
- Automatic No-Bark Collar BC-50B
- Spray Bark Control PSBC-300
- Basic Remote Trainer Receiver Collar FS-15A
- Two Dog Digital Advanced Trainer Transmitter ADV-1002
- Electronic Leash - PEL-100
- Little Dog Remote Trainer LDT-200
- Innotek Digital Advanced Remote Dog Training Collar ADV-1000P
- PetSafe Bark Collar BC-102
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.