FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: POL-1930-12GR
Ship Weight: 40.9994 lb
Enjoy optimal comfort in the Signature Swivel Rocker Chair with its curved armrests and contoured seat. This all-weather Rocker features a solid frame and an aluminum base with 360-degree spin capabilities. Constructed out of durable POLYWOOD lumber, you are sure to enjoy this chair for years to come.Features :
- Powder-coated aluminum base with 360-degree spin capabilities
- Made in the USA from mostly recycled material
- Built to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds
- 20-year residential warranty
- Cleans easily and won’t splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot
- UV protectant and color continuously throughout the HDPE material; requires no painting or waterproofing
- Marine-grade quality stainless steel hardware
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.