FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: POL-3800-10MA
Ship Weight: 38.0 lb
Pairs with 8300 Euro DEK 36”x73” Table or use individually as a sleek, modern bench.
- Hardware Type: 18/8 Stainless Steel
- Eco-friendly product with over 90% recycled materials
- Constructed of high quality aluminum frames and durable HDPE POLYWOOD® lumber that provides the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- POLYWOOD® lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature’s elements
- POLYWOOD® lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances, insects, fungi, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Commercial grade stainless steel hardware
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Available in 5 aluminum frame finishes and 14 attractive, fade-resistant lumber color options
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Frame color material: Aluminum
- Slat color material: HDPE POLYWOOD® Lumber
- Color: Gloss White Aluminum Frame / Mahogany
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Umbrella Hole: No
- Country of origin: USA
|If you're searching for unique casual furniture that is attractive, comfortable, durable and virtually maintenance-free, Poly-Wood has the ideal furniture for your outdoor needs. Poly-Wood manufactures casual outdoor furniture that you will be proud to own for a lifetime. |
Poly-Wood is a high performance wood lumber substitute manufactured from high density plastic. It consists of high density polyethylene resins, and select coloring and foaming agents. Poly-Wood is processed into a specification product that closely resemble painted and natural wood products that absorb no moisture, making them resistant to rotting, warping, cracking or splintering. In addition, Poly-Wood is compounded with permanent UV stabilized colors that eliminate the need for painting and staining, waterproofing, or stripping and resurfacing.
Poly-Wood products are impervious to many common corrosive substances including salt water as well as gasoline and hydrocarbon oils.
|Manufacturer's Warranty: 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty|
Made In USAYes
Dimensions68 x 17.18 x 18 in.
Item Weight38 lbs
Processing Time FrameUsually ships in 3-10 business days
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.