FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: POL-NCB46MA
Ship Weight: 38.0 lb
Grab a cold drink and make yourself comfortable in the POLYWOOD Nautical Bar Chair. This tall, good looking chair, with its contoured seat and relaxing arm and footrest, will add style and charm to your outdoor entertaining space. Built to withstand nature's elements, this durable chair is constructed of solid POLYWOOD lumber that won't splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot. In addition, you'll never have to apply paint, stain or waterproofer. It's also extremely easy to clean and maintain since it's resistant to stains, corrosive substances, salt spray and other environmental stresses. And for even greater appeal, this eco-friendly chair is made in the USA, backed by a 20-year warranty, and available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors.Features :
- Eco-friendly product made with recycled materials
- Constructed of durable HDPE POLYWOOD lumber that provides the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- POLYWOOD lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- POLYWOOD lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Commercial grade stainless steel hardware with additional Xylan protective and cosmetic coating
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Contoured for greater comfort
- Footrest for added comfort
- Available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.