FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: POL-NCBT44WH
Ship Weight: 86.0 lb
Get your outdoor living space ready for a whole new season of entertaining with the stylish and generously-sized POLYWOOD Nautical 44" Bar Table. Add some Nautical Bar Chairs and you've created a favorite new gathering spot. This attractive table is available in several fade-resistant colors that will enhance any décor. It's sturdy enough to withstand nature's elements and durable enough to last and look good for years to come. Made in the USA with solid POLYWOOD lumber, this table is backed by a 20-year warranty so you don't have to worry about it splintering, cracking, chipping, peeling or rotting. It's also extremely low-maintenance, as it never requires painting, staining or waterproofing. And you'll love how easy this eco-friendly table is to keep clean since it resists stains associated with wine and condiments, corrosive substances, salt spray and other environmental stresses.Features :
- Eco-friendly product made with recycled materials
- Constructed of durable HDPE POLYWOOD lumber that provides the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- POLYWOOD lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- POLYWOOD lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Commercial grade stainless steel hardware
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Resistant to stains associated with wine and condiments
- Available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.