FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: POL-NCC2280GR
Ship Weight: 57.9992 lb
You don't have to be on a luxury yacht to enjoy the comfort of the roomy POLYWOOD Nautical Chaise with Arms. It's provides just as much relaxation on your deck or patio. And since it's available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors, you're sure to find just the right look to enhance your outdoor décor. This sturdy chaise is made in the USA and backed by a 20-year warranty. It's constructed of solid POLYWOOD lumber that won't splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot, and you never have to paint, stain or waterproof it. It's also easy to keep clean as it resists stains, corrosive substances, salt spray and other environmental stresses. Stylish, comfortably-contoured, low-maintenance, eco-friendly and the fact that it folds flat for easy stacking and storage—what more could you ask for in a chaise?Features :
- Folds flat for easy stacking and storage
- Eco-friendly product made with recycled materials
- Constructed of durable HDPE POLYWOOD lumber that provides the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- POLYWOOD lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- POLYWOOD lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Commercial grade stainless steel hardware with additional Xylan protective and cosmetic coating
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Contoured for greater comfort
- Adjustable positions
- Available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.