FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: POL-NCH38GY
Ship Weight: 30.0 lb
Immerse yourself in an outdoor chair that pampers you with a comfortably contoured seat and a high, adjustable back. The POLYWOOD Nautical Highback Chair is ideal for dining or casual seating and is as easy on eyes as it is on the body. It's available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors and it also has the added feature of folding flat for convenient storage and transportation. Built to last and look good for years to come, this durable chair is constructed of solid POLYWOOD lumber that has the look of real wood without all the maintenance wood requires. It won't splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot, and it never requires painting, staining or waterproofing. In addition, this eco-friendly chair resists stains, corrosive substances, salt spray and other environmental stresses. For added assurance, it's made in the USA and backed by a 20-year warranty.Features :
- Folds flat for easy transportation and storage
- Adjustable back has three positions for greater comfort and support
- Ideal for dining and casual seating
- Eco-friendly product made with recycled materials
- Constructed of durable HDPE POLYWOOD lumber that provides the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- POLYWOOD lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- POLYWOOD lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Commercial grade stainless steel hardware with additional Xylan protective and cosmetic coating
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Contoured for greater comfort
- Available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.