FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: POL-NCRT37WH
Ship Weight: 72.0 lb
Create a casual and relaxed outdoor gathering spot that not only shows off your good taste, but also the beautiful view from your deck. The modern design and added height of the POLYWOOD Nautical 37" Counter Table is ideal for laid-back family dinners or Friday night cocktail parties. And since it's available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors, you're sure to find one that coordinates with the rest of your outdoor décor. Built for outstanding durability and easy maintenance, this sturdy table is constructed of solid POLYWOOD lumber that won't splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot. And unlike real wood furniture, there's no painting, staining or waterproofing required. It also resists stains associated with wine and condiments, corrosive substances, salt spray and other environmental stresses so it's easy to keep clean with a little soap and water. This eco-friendly table is made in the USA and backed by a 20-year warranty so plan on enjoying it for many years to come.Features :
- Eco-friendly product made with recycled materials
- Constructed of durable HDPE POLYWOOD lumber that provides the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- POLYWOOD lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- POLYWOOD lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Commercial grade stainless steel hardware
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Resistant to stains associated with wine and condiments
- Available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.