FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: POL-NCT3772BL
Ship Weight: 128.9991 lb
Gather friends and family around the beautifully designed and generously sized POLYWOOD Nautical 37" x 72" Dining Table and you're sure to create mealtime memories to last a lifetime. This spacious table is ideal for larger outdoor living spaces and comes in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors that are designed to match any décor. Constructed of solid POLYWOOD lumber, this eco-friendly table won't splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot. And even though it looks like wood, it requires none of the maintenance real wood does, such as painting, staining or waterproofing. It's also easy to clean and maintain, as it is resistant to stains associated with wine and condiments, corrosive substances, salt spray and other environmental stresses. You can count on this table to last and look good through the years, especially since it's made in the USA and backed by a 20-year warranty.Features :
- Eco-friendly product made with recycled materials
- Constructed of durable HDPE POLYWOOD lumber that provides the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- POLYWOOD lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- POLYWOOD lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Commercial grade stainless steel hardware
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Resistant to stains associated with wine and condiments
- Available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.