FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: POL-NCT44GR
Ship Weight: 81.0 lb
Bring your family together for a laid-back, relaxed dining experience at the POLYWOOD Nautical 44" Dining Table. It'll transform your outdoor living space into the perfect face-to-face chat room. This sturdy, eco-friendly table is constructed of solid POLYWOOD lumber and available in several attractive, fade-resistant colors. It won't splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and although it has the appearance of painted wood, there's none of the maintenance real wood requires, such as painting, staining or waterproofing. It's also very easy to keep clean with soap and water as it resists stains associated with wine and condiments, corrosive substances, salt spray and other environmental stresses. And for even greater assurance, this table is made in the USA and backed by a 20-year warranty.Features :
- Eco-friendly product made with recycled materials
- Constructed of durable HDPE POLYWOOD lumber that provides the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- POLYWOOD lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- POLYWOOD lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Commercial grade stainless steel hardware
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Resistant to stains associated with wine and condiments
- Available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.