FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: POL-NCW2280BL
Ship Weight: 58.0 lb
You'll achieve total relaxation, along with a little coastal charm, when you add the stackable POLYWOOD Nautical Wheeled Chaise with Arms to your deck or pool area. It's contoured for extraordinary comfort, stackable for easy storage, wheeled for greater maneuverability, and available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors. Could you ask for more? How about the fact that this sturdy chaise is made in the USA and backed by a 20-year warranty? It's constructed of solid POLYWOOD lumber that won't splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot. And unlike real wood furniture, you'll never have to paint, stain or waterproof this eco-friendly chaise. It's also very easy to clean and maintain as it resists stains, corrosive substances, salt spray and other environmental stresses.Features :
- Folds flat for easy stacking and storage
- Eco-friendly product made with recycled materials
- Constructed of durable HDPE POLYWOOD lumber that provides the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands all of nature's elements
- POLYWOOD lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- POLYWOOD lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Commercial grade stainless steel hardware with additional Xylan protective and cosmetic coating
- Front wheels for easy maneuverability
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Contoured to fit your body comfortably
- Adjustable positions
- Available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.