FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: POL-PWCLC23BL-5472
Ship Weight: 79.0004 lb
Sit back and relax in this comfortable seat and you might just think you're in your favorite TV chair. Bring the same beautiful style and cozy comfort of your family room to your outdoor living space with the POLYWOOD Club Chair. The chair is just as durable as it is pretty and you can count on it to last and look good year after year since it's constructed of solid POLYWOOD recycled lumber. The fast-drying cushions perform just as well because they're resistant to weather, sun, salt and mildew.Features :
- Available in White with Spa cushions
- Marine grade cushions are resistant to weather, salt, sun, mildew and mold; they also have a built-in drain for rapid drying
- Eco-friendly product made with recycled materials
- Constructed of durable HDPE POLYWOOD lumber that provides the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- POLYWOOD lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- POLYWOOD lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- Commercial grade stainless steel hardware with additional Xylan protective and cosmetic coating
- POLYWOOD lumber resists stains associated with wine and condiments and cleans easily with soap and water
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.