FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: POL-PWCLC47BL-5472
Ship Weight: 128.0 lb
Cozy up with someone special or steal away alone with a good book. Either way, you won't want to leave the comfort of this settee anytime soon. Built with solid POLYWOOD recycled lumber and accented with contoured cushions that resist weather, salt, sun and mildew, this settee is designed for long-term durability, exceptional good looks and extremely low maintenance.Features :
- Available in White with Spa cushions
- Marine grade cushions are resistant to weather, salt, sun, mildew and mold; they also have a built-in drain for rapid drying
- Eco-friendly product made with recycled materials
- Constructed of durable HDPE POLYWOOD lumber that provides the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- POLYWOOD lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- POLYWOOD lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- Commercial grade stainless steel hardware with additional Xylan protective and cosmetic coating
- POLYWOOD lumber resists stains associated with wine and condiments and cleans easily with soap and water
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.