FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: POL-PWCLO23BL-5472
Ship Weight: 35.0 lb
Put your feet up on this comfy ottoman for the ultimate in outdoor relaxation. Built with solid POLYWOOD recycled lumber and accented with a contoured cushion that resists weather, salt, sun and mildew, this ottoman is designed for long-term durability, exceptional good looks and extremely low maintenance.Features :
- Available in White with Spa cushion and in Black with Bird's Eye cushion
- Marine grade cushion is resistant to weather, salt, sun, mildew and mold; it also has a built-in drain for rapid drying
- Eco-friendly product made with recycled materials
- Constructed of durable HDPE POLYWOOD lumber that provides the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- POLYWOOD lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- POLYWOOD lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- Commercial grade stainless steel hardware
- POLYWOOD lumber resists stains associated with wine and condiments and cleans easily with soap and water
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.