FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: POL-PWS139-1-AR
The votes are in and this POLYWOOD Presidential Rocker 3-Piece Set wins by a landslide when it comes to timeless beauty, easy maintenance and unmatched comfort. Included in the set is a charming South Beach 26" Counter Side Table and two Presidential Rockers designed for total relaxation with contoured seats, wide arms and slats that are easy on the back. This set promises years of durability, good looks and low maintenance since it's built with POLYWOOD all weather recycled lumber. And no matter which attractive, fade-resistant color you choose for your set, you're sure to pick a winner.Features :
- Set includes two R100 Presidential Rockers and one SBT26 South Beach 26" Counter Side Table
- Eco-friendly product made with recycled materials
- Constructed of durable HDPE POLYWOOD lumber that provides the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- POLYWOOD lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- POLYWOOD lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Commercial grade stainless steel hardware
- POLYWOOD lumber resists stains associated with wine and condiments and cleans easily with soap and water
- Available in 4 attractive, fade-resistant colors
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.