FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: POL-PWS158-1-13PB
Turn an evening with friends into a night to remember as you gather around the POLYWOOD Euro 5-Piece Bar Set. This stylish set, which includes four Euro Bar Arm Chairs and a Euro 36" Square Bar Table, will give your outdoor entertaining space an air of sophistication while still making everyone feel right at home. And since it's available in a variety of stunning frame and slat color combinations, it'll coordinate with any décor. Constructed of high quality aluminum frames and POLYWOOD all weather recycled lumber, this durable set provides lasting good looks while requiring very little maintenance.Features :
- Set includes four A202 Euro Bar Arm Chairs and one ATB36 Euro 36" Square Bar Table
- Available in a variety of fade-resistant color combinations
- Eco-friendly product made with recycled materials
- Constructed of high quality aluminum frames and durable HDPE POLYWOOD lumber that provides the look of real wood without the maintenance
- POLYWOOD lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- POLYWOOD lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- Commercial grade stainless steel hardware
- POLYWOOD lumber resists stains associated with wine and condiments and cleans easily with soap and water
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.