FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: POL-PWS166-1-BL
Even if you never make it to the Oval Office, you'll still feel pretty important with the POLYWOOD Presidential Rocker 3-Piece Set adorning your deck, patio or porch. This charming set, which includes two Presidential Rockers and a South Beach 18" Side Table, is as comfortable as it is functional. It's constructed of solid, fade-resistant black POLYWOOD all weather recycled lumber that won't splinter, chip, crack, peel, or rot and never needs to be painted, stained or waterproofed. It's also easy to clean with soap and water as it resists stains from wine and condiments, corrosive substances, salt spray and other environmental stresses.Features :
- Set includes two R100 Presidential Rockers and one SBT18 South Beach 18" Side Table
- Eco-friendly product made with recycled materials
- Constructed of durable HDPE POLYWOOD lumber that provides the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- POLYWOOD lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- POLYWOOD lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Commercial grade stainless steel hardware
- POLYWOOD lumber resists stains associated with wine and condiments and cleans easily with soap and water
- Available in black
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.