FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: POL-PWS171-1-WH
There's no place like home when it comes to comfortable dining and entertaining. That's why the POLYWOOD La Casa Café 5-Piece Dining Set is the perfect addition to your outdoor living space. This charming set, which is available in attractive color choices, includes two each of the La Casa Café Dining Arm and Side Chairs and one Round 48" Dining Table. Built for durability and long-lasting beauty, it's constructed of POLYWOOD all weather recycled lumber that has the look of painted wood without the maintenance real wood requires. That means you don't have to worry about it splintering, cracking, chipping or rotting. It's also easy to clean as it resists wine and food stains as well as corrosive substances, salt spray and other environmental stresses.Features :
- Set includes two TD200 La Casa Café Dining Arm Chairs, two TD100 La Casa Café Dining Side Chairs, and one RT248 Round 48" Dining Table
- Eco-friendly product made with recycled materials
- Constructed of durable HDPE POLYWOOD lumber that provides the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- POLYWOOD lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- POLYWOOD lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Commercial grade stainless steel hardware
- POLYWOOD lumber resists stains associated with wine and condiments and cleans easily with soap and water
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.