FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: POL-PWS172-1-MA
Find out how quickly you raise the bar for outdoor entertaining when you invite guests to gather around the POLYWOOD La Casa Café 5-Piece Bar Set. It includes four La Casa Café Bar Arm Chairs and a Nautical 37" Bar Table. This set is as comfortable as it is good-looking and since it's available in attractive color choices, you're sure to find one that coordinates with your outdoor décor. Constructed of POLYWOOD all weather recycled lumber, this set is not only durable but very low-maintenance, too. Unlike real wood, it never requires painting, staining or waterproofing and it won't splinter, crack, chip, rot or peel. You'll love how easy it is to clean with soap and water as it resists stains from wine and condiments, corrosive substances, salt spray and other environmental stresses.Features :
- Set includes four TD202 La Casa Café Bar Arm Chairs and one NCBT37 Nautical 37" Bar Table
- Eco-friendly product made with recycled materials
- Constructed of durable HDPE POLYWOOD lumber that provides the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- POLYWOOD lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- POLYWOOD lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Commercial grade stainless steel hardware
- POLYWOOD lumber resists stains associated with wine and condiments and cleans easily with soap and water
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.