FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: POL-PWS174-1-WH
Enjoy a perfect blend of eclectic style and laid back comfort with the POLYWOOD South Beach Adirondack 5-Piece Set. Ideal for creating a relaxing outdoor space for two, this attractive set includes two South Beach Adirondacks and two South Beach Adirondack Ottomans, along with a South Beach 18" Side Table. It's durable enough to withstand nature's elements as it's constructed of POLYWOOD all weather recycled lumber that won't splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot. And how often do you get good looks and low maintenance together? This set gives you both since it resists wine and condiment stains, corrosive substances, salt spray and other environmental stresses. Just a little soap and water will keep it looking like new for years.Features :
- Set includes two SBA15 South Beach Adirondacks, two SBO22 South Beach Adirondack Ottomans, and one SBT18 South Beach 18" Side Table
- Eco-friendly product made with recycled materials
- Constructed of durable HDPE Poly-Wood lumber that provides the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands all of nature's elements
- Poly-Wood lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- Poly-Wood lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Commercial grade stainless steel hardware
- Adirondacks are contoured for greater comfort
- POLYWOOD lumber resists stains associated with wine and condiments and cleans easily with soap and water
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.