FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: POL-PWS176-1-WH
Oh the places you'll go when you escape from the ordinary in your POLYWOOD South Beach Adirondack 3-Piece Set. This stunning set is all about you sitting back and relaxing awhile as it includes a South Beach Adirondack and a South Beach Ottoman as well as a South Beach 18" Side Table. Built to last and look good for many years with very little maintenance, this sturdy set is constructed of POLYWOOD all weather recycled lumber. It's easy to clean with soap and water as it resists stains from wine and condiments as well as corrosive substances, salt spray and other environmental stresses. And unlike real wood furniture, this set won't splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it never needs to be painted, stained or waterproofed. So go ahead and steal away for a little alone time—you deserve it.Features :
- Set includes one SBA15 South Beach Adirondack, one SBO22 South Beach Adirondack Ottoman and one SBT18 South Beach 18" Side Table
- Eco-friendly product made with recycled materials
- Constructed of durable HDPE Poly-Wood lumber that provides the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands all of nature's elements
- Poly-Wood lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- Poly-Wood lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Commercial grade stainless steel hardware
- Adirondacks are contoured for greater comfort
- POLYWOOD lumber resists stains associated with wine and condiments and cleans easily with soap and water
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.