FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: POL-PWS177-1-WH
If you have a space in your outdoor living area that's in need of a truly unique place to sit and relax, then fill it with the charming POLYWOOD South Beach Adirondack 2-Piece Set. You'll get an equal mix of style and comfort with the South Beach Adirondack and the matching South Beach Adirondack Ottoman. This set is sturdy enough to withstand nature's elements since it's constructed of POLYWOOD all weather recycled lumber. It never requires painting, staining or waterproofing; nor will it splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot, so you can bet it will last and look good for many years to come. This set is extremely low-maintenance, too. A little soap and water will keep it clean as it is resistant to wine and condiment stains as well as corrosive substances, salt spray and other environmental stresses.Features :
- Set includes one SBA15 South Beach Adirondack and one SBO22 South Beach Adirondack Ottoman
- Eco-friendly product made with recycled materials
- Constructed of durable HDPE Poly-Wood lumber that provides the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands all of nature's elements
- Poly-Wood lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- Poly-Wood lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Commercial grade stainless steel hardware
- Contoured for greater comfort
- POLYWOOD lumber resists stains associated with wine and condiments and cleans easily with soap and water
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.